Expert Focus can supply a range of tailored workshops all designed and delivered by people with real ‘lived experience’ of homelessness and other forms of social exclusion. These sessions offer a chance to learn from first-hand experiences about what it is like to live through some of the harshest journeys.
Expert Focus uses a method of safe disclosure, structured support and a strong team ethic to make sure that all of our facilitators are able to safely share their experiences in a way which will prove invaluable in your learning process.
Whether you have a real interest in learning more about the topics listed or you need to fulfil your CPD obligations, Expert Focus can meet your need.
We can cover a wide range of subjects including:
- Housing and landlord-tenant relationships
- Criminal justice system-21st century policing for an 18th century problem
- Homelessness Reduction Act (HRA) and duty to refer
- Healthcare in the mainstream-right to registration (This takes the impressive body of work carried out by Pathway to the wider mainstream practice)
- Employment and social integration; is your company employee ready?
- Navigating the benefits system-breaking the margin of poverty
- Nursing-identify and treating the invisible wounds
- Escaping domestic violence
- Surviving sexual abuse in childhood
To find out more or to book a session, please click here.